Urban Organics: First Dinner.

I started Urban Organics a little over a month ago and haven't really been doing anything with the items other than making salads and steaming. This week I wanna be more ambitious and make a lovely dinner for friends. Here's the list of items I got yesterday:

ARTICHOKES
GREEN LEAF LETTUCE
ZUCCHINI
SPINACH
RUSSET POTATOES
DANDELION GREENS
VALENICA ORANGES
BANANAS
TANGELOS
GRAPEFRUIT

I have started a small collection of cookbooks and of course there's Epicurious and the internet to search. We'll see what I come up with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.